W.J. Yong Welcome you all to my world

This is what I get from everything that I goes through in my life. Hope you all can feel it instead of read.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Chemistry Night




Last night was chemistry society 1st ever night event a.k.a Chemistry Night. Since this night will appear in my blog that mean I also attend the night but because I be logistic helper that event so I get a free ticket. Actually not very busy being helper for the night. Most of time is enjoying the show but will miss some. This chemistry night is attend mostly chemistry student because this event is organize specially for chemistry student but after that it open for entire Faculty Of Science student. I not from Faculty Of Science. So I not eligible to attend chemistry night with normal participant status but not with helper status. Many ladies and gentlemen from chemistry courses attend the night.



Lenglui helper from other department





Helper for the night from other department

That night is 1st time I wear till very formal and style my hair to attend an event. I haven't do like that before because I not really like to wear formal and style my hair to attend event cause it quite troublesome. This is an formal event so even the program that been arrange for the night also in formal manner. Got a session is photography session. Many people keep taking photo and you can see the flash all over the hall. They try to have a pieces of memory at chemistry night with snap down the memorable moment. But I think not a pieces but many because many photo is taken.

After the photography session have waltz dance performance. The dance perform by 5 pairs of ladies and gentlemen from chemistry courses. They perform well and clapping from the participants is awarded to them as the pay for their effort in performing a waltz dance. Follow by that is also waltz dance but is dance together all the participant, helper and committee. I also need to do that because I am a helper for the night. All the helper learn this dance before is because need to teach other participant who don know this dance and also invite ladies who are single at that night to dance. I try to escape but It seem to be unsuccessful. So just 硬着头皮上.
Actually the partner that is nominated by organizing chairman to me and I haven't dance with her before since she is my partner. During practise, I din dance with her and during that night also not dance with her. My partner keep changing from 1st day until the night. I dance with many ladies. haha



My partner but din dance with her before.

Lastly is the open floor dance. Once the VIP leaves the hall. The music straight away change from classical sentimental to electronic and rock. The participants all rock the night. Everyone is crazy when the music is play. Dance whatever they know and so many talented dancer can be found. haha. Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance till the time out. The part I join is roughly like that because that some other things need to busy as a helper for the night.



Kevinder Singh, The Organizing Chairman(The person who wearing coat)


Dominic, The program manager( The person who wearing coat)


Seng Hwa, One of the waltz dancer(vest coat)


Taking photo with 2 lenglui XD

This will be a great experience for me because it real feel different to attend this kind of event. At last, thanks for giving this chances to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment