Our life is a journey that full with unexpected and unpredictable. From when I know her until now is already 2 years. I know her during form 6. She is so special until I cant even look for other girls. Maybe I am not that special in her mind but for sure she is special for me. Although she been keep a distance from me for a time in this 2 years but luckily she din do like that anymore. We now still contact each other and still go out together sometime.
When both of us still at form 6, the only thing that will appear in my mind is we will separate after I finish my form 6. She younger than me 1 years so she need to continue for another 1 years upper 6. I will go away from my hometown and study at a place that I'm not familiar with. 1 years already I studied at UTAR and she also finish her form 6 already. She decided to study at UTAR also. I am quite excited when listened this news cause our distance once again become close. I always hope that our distance will become more closer but I don know whether this day will come to me or not.
Everything happen out of what I had expected. I think I wont able to see her much more after she go to other university but in the end, she again same university with me. This is a chance that arrange by destiny again. A chance for me to meet her again. I will appreciate it. Thanks, My god.
No comments:
Post a Comment