W.J. Yong Welcome you all to my world

This is what I get from everything that I goes through in my life. Hope you all can feel it instead of read.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Late 20min For Midterm Test

Today morning 9am, I suppose to be at room E109 to sit for my Construction Technology 2 midterm test but I reached at 9.20am. When I awaken from my dream I found that the ton of light outside the curtain is much more brighter compare with 8am. I immediately wake up and turn on my hand phone to see what time is it now cause hand phone as my clock as well. Really get shock when the hour hand point at 9 and the minute hand point at 12. My strategy to reached the room at the shortest time is like that. Firstly, I call my course mate and ask where is the venue. Follow by brushed teeth and changed cloth cause I have no time to take bath any more. After I complete all those things, the time has come to 9.07am. I go to campus by bicycle. Well, today I ride with much more faster than before but it seem like wont give any efficiency. When I reached campus at 9.19am. I felt that I am tired than before and the time is slower also. I also don't know why. I rush to room E109 and when I take my question paper. The time is show 9.20am. I thought I don't have much time to answering all the question. But totally out of expected, I finish 1st question in 15min and after the 2nd question complete. It still have 40min left. Answer with such speed does not mean that I am very pro in that subject. Well, I can predict how much mark I can get from this test cause I din study for it and also just write based on what have appear in my mind. I wonder how the lecturer comment when looking at my answer. I haven't late in any test before even just a small test moreover today midterm test will contribute some mark for my final examination result so is not a small test. I believe today experience will be a new chapter of my campus life and also for my life.

2 comments:

  1. y become like that? if i know all this kind of things will happen i won't tell u anything. pls dun like that it will let u become very worse, try 2 be strong. hope u can cover the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don said until so serious la. I just forget to open my alarm only.

    ReplyDelete