8th August,I went to Kuala Lumpur which was the capital of our country, Malaysia by train. I went along with 2 of my house mate. We departed at 5.10am and reached there at 7.30am in the morning. I straight away head to Times Square by monorail. This time I just go get the jersey and basketball which is free gift from the biggest streetball event because 2 of my team mate cannot go to play.
I determined to go for this time AND1 3 on 3 challenge although there is not enough member to take part in the game is because of the arrival of the Streetball star. Grayson Boucher a.k.a The Professor, the streetball star player that represented the AND1 brand to join the Malaysia biggest streetball event. He quite well known in Malaysia due to his astonishing and electrify dribbling skill. That day I manage to saw on scene how Professor dribbling. Really a lot of difference with what I watched in Professor streetball video. Professor is fast enough and the dribbling is quick enough to swing you and me fall down. Ankle breaker did not a problem. Only got a word can describe that is mad. Professor skill is mad and it can drive the defender to crazy.
Professor is quite nice person. I can felt his friendly from the game and the way he interact with all the DJ, the organizer and all of the basketball player. I think he quite excited and look forward to join the event at Malaysia. Malaysia streetball fans also quite excited with the arrival of Grayson Boucher a.k.a The Professor. Hope that he will come again to Malaysia.
No comments:
Post a Comment