W.J. Yong Welcome you all to my world

This is what I get from everything that I goes through in my life. Hope you all can feel it instead of read.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CIDB Talk At UTAR Setapak Campus

Saturday, 21 September 2010.
Today I just able to sleep 2 and half hours then need to wake up to attend a talk cause need to gather at block D to ride bus to Setapak campus. CIDB talk which is about the safety induction at work site. It purpose is to give awareness to the person like us who will work at construction site in the future. During the talk we see many video and photo of accident that may happen on site. It so disgusting and horrible. After the talk I feel that as a construction worker. Any work that carry out on site must be serious and cannot be kidding. Safety precaution is important to prevent all the unwanted event happen. Although cannot zero accident but we can reduce the probability to minimum. Step in to construction site is like on road. Accident can happen any time.
The speaker always tell us. We just live once so be precious of your life. Don do something danger because you take your life bet on the gambler. Unlucky will just take away your life in a second. After the talk, I feel that there is no any other place is safe in construction field. I will remember the content of the talk forever. I will try to not let this happen in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment